Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://bighousecats.com.
May 10, 2022
Big House Cats is committed to online privacy for our community. In this policy, we describe how we gather, use and share personal information in connection with your purchase.
Understanding How Information Is Collected:
Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
We may collect information, including personal information, from you if you choose to provide that information. You can select or decline any future requests for information at any time by contacting us directly via e-mail. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), date of birth, or other details of that nature, when you sign up for our newsletters, participate in contests, sweepstakes or other promotions.
When you participate in online conversations, discussion groups, or surveys on the websites of our company or one of its business partners, you might be required to enter personal information. We want everyone to be able to enjoy our Sites and feel comfortable, but we also want you to be careful what you post. Please take that into consideration when browsing the Sites.
Information That Is Automatically Collected
The information collected while you visit the Sites may include your IP address, characteristics of your computer system, etc. It will likely contain data about the computer or mobile device you use to access, such as name and model for example. This is a brief description of cookies and related technologies that we use on the Sites. Cookies are small bits of text that are stored on your device when you visit websites and allow site owners to, among other things, store preferences and collect statistics.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use third-party web analytics services to give us data about visitors & other information about the site. This lets us stay in the loop and make sure everything is running smoothly.
Finally, companies who provide certain third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Site also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection includes the privacy policies of third parties.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use the information gathered on the Sites for various purposes, including the purposes listed below. You might have noticed that when you provide your email address to us, we RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTION. We also use information we collect from you and from the websites to:
- We want to hear from you! Our services, email newsletters, and promotions can all be integrated into your existing marketing strategy.
- Answer customer communications and provide support for your business.
- We want to give you a peek at some of the other parts of our site or
- We allow you to customize your content, features, advertisements or other marketing messages – and all of the third parties that show you these things online, with personalization options like font colors and sizes.
How We May Share Information
We use our service providers to do work for us. They may have access to information we collect through the Sites that they can use on our behalf.
- With third party companies who provide services on our behalf, such as commenting and other site functionality. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to you, pursuant to written instructions. To ensure that these companies are in compliance, we have been requiring them to honor our data privacy and security requirements. They are not allowed to use the information they receive from us for any other purpose
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), there may be an associated legal obligation that requires disclosure of data.
- Our advertisers and partners need to know the kind of people who visit our website in order to advertise effectively and optimize their marketing efforts.
Your Privacy Choices
User Access and Choice
We take your privacy seriously, so we know you’ll want to make sure that. We will only request identity verification when needed. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Although you might sometimes be asked to update or amend your personal information, if it becomes inaccurate or incomplete you have the right to have it updated or amended. Or, you can request that we no longer use it.
We won’t be able to complete your request if it interferes with our regulatory obligations, affects legal matters, doesn’t verify your identity, or involves disproportionate cost or effort. If you have any questions or concerns about the website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request.”
Your Personal Information is only retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose outlined in this Privacy Notice
How We Protect Personal Information.
Links From The Sites to Other Websites
This Site is for a general audience and is not designed for use by kids under the age of 13. We never knowingly collect personal information about children under the age of 13. If we ever found out that we obtained any such information, it would be promptly deleted.
Users Outside the United States
How to Contact Us
We have implemented a policy to guarantee your privacy and prevent breaching the never-ending vigilance of data breaches. This includes not sharing conversations, voice recordings, or any personal information with third party companies. If you have questions about this policy or about our privacy practices, please contact us at:
You may also write to:
Big House Cats Privacy 4600 East Washington Street, Suite 305, Phoenix, AZ 85034, USA.